Future Firstinvites applicants for recruitment drive for the position on Market Analyst – Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Futures First identified this shift and gradually grew to become one of the world’s most reputable companies, offering services in the Derivatives Industry. Succeeding in this highly competitive climate requires an in-depth understanding of global markets, quantitative analysis and research skills.
Position Name – Market Analyst – Trainee
Details for Future First Recruitment 2023
- Strong Academics, Degree Educated or Equivalent.
- Preferable educational streams: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering.
- Work Experience : Not required.
- In case of experienced candidates, good understanding and experience in futures markets and proven track record is essential.
- Numerate, great at math
- Quick thinker, especially under high pressure
- Sharp, with deep intelligence
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- Perform even better under pressure, and retain capacity for dispassionate learning in real-tim
- Demonstrated strength of character: integrity, initiative, judgment, commitment, emotional stability, persistence, resilience\
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies