GE Healthcare Careers Hiring 2023 : GE Healthcare hiring for the role Software Engineering Specialist. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office only. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform.
Position Name: Software Engineering Specialist
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Qualification: GE Healthcare Careers Hiring 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Minimum years of experience 0 year.
How to Apply: GE Healthcare Careers Hiring 2023 ?
Apply to this role now: Click here