GE HealthCare Internship 2023: GE HealthCare hiring for the role of Project Trainee. It is full time Internship. Working mode is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligibility criteria those can check out the full details and apply from the given below link.
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Position Name: Project Trainee
Responsibilties: GE HealthCare Internship 2023
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
Eligibility: Tata 1mg off campus drive 2023
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
How to apply: GE HealthCare Internship 2023?
Apply to this role now: Apply now