GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee
GeekyAnts invites application for off campus drive 2023 for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the location at Bengaluru India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world’s top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service supplier for Google LLC since 2017.
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||6.5 LPA|
Job Responsibilities for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2023
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Qualification & Skills
- BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT) 2023 Batches
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for bench marking and optimisation.
The selection process includes the various rounds of interview.
- Profile screening
- Assessment test online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer letter
- Starting Date of Apply – 10/08/2022
- Last Date – n/a
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022m