Genesys invites candidates for fresher recruitment drive for the position on Associate Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Genesys, also known as Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., is a software company based in the United States that sells customer experience (CX) and call centre technology to mid-sized and large businesses. It sells cloud-based as well as hybrid cloud software. The company was founded in 1990 and was acquired in February 2012 by investment firms Permira Funds and Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV).
Position Name – Associate Software Engineer
- Analyzing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
Eligibility & Skills for Genesys Fresher Recruitment Drive 2023
- Should be a graduate in ECE, CSE or IT stream of engineering
- Should have an experience of 0 – 1+ years in software industry.
- Should be willing to learn and explore new technologies quickly.
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D & Coding
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor.
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies