Genesys having freshers opening drive for the position on Associate Software Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty
Position Name – Software Engineer Trainee
Responsibilities: Genesys Freshers Opening 2023
- Analysing the product requirements
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide inputs to the architecture of new modules and components.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features.
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features.
- Reproduce and fix defects.
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Contribute to White-Box Testing
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business.
Eligibilty: Genesys Freshers Opening 2023
- Good analytical, debugging and communication skills.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Good understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience on socket programming.
- Knowledge about VoIP technologies (like SIP/RTP/RTCP) would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling C++ or Java)
- Exposure to web-based applications would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with formal design processes would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS etc. and Microservices architecture.
How to Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram