GlobalFoundries Recrutment Drive 2023: GlobalFoundries invites upcoming fresher for latest off campus hiring drive for the position on Engineer (Unit Process Module: Semiconductor Manufacturing). It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Ludhiana, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
GlobalFoundries Inc. (GF or GloFo) is a multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design firm located in Malta, New York and incorporated in the Cayman Islands. The company was privately owned by Mubadala Investment Company, the sovereign wealth fund of the United Arab Emirates, until its initial public offering (IPO) in October 2021, following the divestment of AMD’s manufacturing arm.
Position Name: Engineer (Unit Process Module: Semiconductor Manufacturing)
Responsibilities: GlobalFoundries Recrutment Drive 2023
- Utilize factory systems and automated reports to sustain the production line, monitor SPC trends, drive Cpk improvement, and troubleshoot for process and tool issues
- Tool setup, qualification, and matching through standardized business processes
- Improve process robustness for high-volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data-driven decision-making, and systematic problem-solving skills. Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to develop advanced processes to meet technology (e.g. performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (e.g. process stability, cost of ownership) targets.
- Develop procedures, and specifications for tool and process operations, and provide training to the shift operations team
- Support process integration and quality organizations to ensure the technology meets the qualification and reliability requirements
- Partner and communicate regularly with the fab engineering, technician, and management teams to drive execution excellence and business results
- Perform all activities safely and responsibly and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Eligibilty: GlobalFoundries Recrutment Drive 2023
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./ M.Tech. with 0-4 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or Chemistry
- Experience in high volume manufacturing preferably in semiconductors/ electronics industry in process module/ equipment (200mm/ 300mm) strongly desired
- A strong working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Structured Problem Solving (SPS) skills, and Failure Mode & Effect Analytical (FMEA) methods would be essential
- Good understanding of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, and preferably Semiconductor processing and technology
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a global team
- Organized with high attention to detail and on-time delivery of work assigned
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
How to Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram