GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022
GlobalLogic has released information for Off Campus Drive 2022 for the Position of Associate Software Engineer for the Location Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details eligibility & apply from the given below link. Fill form before the form get expired.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 10,000+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. billion.
Position – Associate Software Engineer
|Company Name||GlobalLogic Technologies|
|Graduates||2019, 2020, 2021|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech & MCA|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||3 LPA- Freshers
4.5 LPA- Experienced
Job Description for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to complete assigned tasks.
- Caliber to write error free programs/scripts, SQL queries independently.
- Ability to provide strong analysis/recommendations for efficient solutions.
- Ability to communicate (Verbal and Written) issues or solutions precisely.
Qualification & Skills
- B.E.(CSE)/B.Tech(CSE)/MCA/ M.Tech (CSE) Only
- Candidates Graduated/Graduating in 2019, 2020/202 are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 1 Yrs of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- No active backlog
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Strong OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
- Thorough understanding Google Sheets/MS Excel,Docs,Slides
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Technical understanding of e-commerce websites.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- face to face Interview (online)
- HR Discussion
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 09/04/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
- Apply Link Click here
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022