Harmonic Off Campus Drive 2023: Harmonic hiring for the role of Associate QA Engineer. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from anywhere. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Harmonic is the industry leading solution for the transformation for video, cable and media companies, with smarter, faster, and simpler video streaming and broadband services. We are at the forefront of industry innovations, with simplified streaming using the cloud or software as a service, or next-generation gigabit services for the cable market.
Position Name: Associate QA Engineer
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features end-to-end functional testing.
- Execute tests to verify functional behavior of the products and to ensure their quality in an Agile environment.
- You will be in contact with device under test (DUT) development & QA engineers.
Eligibility: Harmonic Off Campus Drive 2023
- Btech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
- Min 70% score during completion of the course
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols
- Linux Knowledge – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) – advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
How to Apply: Harmonic Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here