Hexaware Fresher Drive 2023: Hexaware invites upcoming fresher for recruitment drive for position on Graduate Engineer Trainee. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus
lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive
advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer
delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the
experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry -leading delivery and execution
model, built around the strategy—‘Automate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer
Position Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6months
- Service agreement for 2years
Responsibilities: Hexaware Fresher Drive 2023
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
gathering to deployment of the product.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Eligibility: Hexaware Fresher Drive 2023
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE
- Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10 and UG/PG
No active Backlogs
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
How to Apply for Hexaware Fresher Drive 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here