Hitachi invites applications for off campus drive under the business unit of Hitachi Regional Headquarters for the position on Data Scientist / AI-ML Engineer. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. You will be responsible for Research and Develop Innovative Solutions and Quantitative Models for positive impact on Hitachi’s business (e.g., Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life and Financial Services). Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies for commercialization of research prototypes. This includes Design, Implementation and Demonstration of Proof-of-Concept (PoC) and Working Proto-types,. Exploration of emerging tools, techniques, and technologies are expected. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, eco-system partners and academia for business benefit and more
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Data Scientist / AI-ML Engineer
Eligibility criteria & skills for Hitachi Off Campus 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with strong quantitative flavor (e.g., STEM background like that in Science, Technology, Engineering and Management). Advanced qualifications like candidates with Master’s or Doctorate are welcome.
- The candidate is required to build scientific models from first principles and hence need to have excellent understanding of basics in mathematics and statistics
- Good programming skills in any one of the following languages is mandatory: C / C++ / Java / Python / Matlab.
- Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely.
- Collaboration: Good inter-personal and teaming skills.
Hitachi Systems is a well-known IT service company that specialises in creating and deploying business systems for clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries. Additionally, we use a multi-tiered service infrastructure to administer, monitor, and support those systems. This infrastructure consists of data centres, network and security operations centres, contact centres, and a nationwide network of about 300 service locations. Since the beginning of the Japanese IT sector, we have led the way in the IT revolution by utilising our extensive experience to offer end-to-end services that range from consulting with clients on their system requirements to designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining systems to running a help desk, all with the aim of assisting clients’ business management and day-to-day operations.
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies