HSBC invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Data Analyst under the category of Branch and Retail Banking. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mumbai, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is a multinational information technology infrastructure services provider based in the United States that designs, constructs, manages, and develops large-scale information systems. The business was spun off from IBM’s infrastructure services division.
Position Name – Data Analyst
Eligibility & Skills for HSBC Data Analyst
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
- Advanced if person having good knowledge on banking Domine.
- Soft Skills requirements
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous
How To Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies