IBM invites applicants for mega hiring drive for the position on Analyst – Risk and Compliance. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
The International Business Machines business (IBM), also known as Big Blue, is a multinational technology business headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in more than 175 countries. It specialises in computer hardware, middleware, and software, as well as hosting and consulting services spanning from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is the world’s largest industrial research organisation, with 19 research sites in a dozen countries. From 1993 to 2021, IBM held the record for the most yearly U.S. patents generated by a firm for 29 years.
Position Name – Analyst – Risk and Compliance
Responsibilities: IBM Mega Hiring Drive 2023
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Eligibilty: IBM Mega Hiring Drive 2023
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply?
Apply to this role now: Click here
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Join Telegram