IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher
IBM invites application for off campus drive for the role of Associate Systems Engineer. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is PAN, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name -Associate Systems Engineer
Salary CTC – not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree
- BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSC Eligible
- CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE Batches Eligible
- No active backlogs
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies