IHS Markit Hiring Drive 2022
IHS Markit has released information for hiring drive 2022 for the position of Associate Software Engineer for location Noida/Gurgaon, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
IHS Markit is the leading source of information and insight in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational challenges.
Position – Associate Software Engineer
|Company Name||IHS Markit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||6.5 LPA|
Job Description for IHS Markit Hiring Drive 2022
The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, QA, Technology, Business Analysis, and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for automation test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
Qualification & Skills
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B. Tech degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
The Selection process of IHS Markit includes the multiple round of interview.
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment
- Final Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 07/05/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022