Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Introduction -Indian Coast Guard released notification for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 02-2022 Batch. The eligible candidate can check details & various matching criteria and please do apply from given below link.
|General Duty||50||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA)||12th, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Law Entry||01||Degree (Law)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Age ( As on 01/01/2022)
- Candidates should Born between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001 (Both dates inclusive) For General Duty
- Candidates should Born between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2003 (Both dates inclusive) For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA).
- Candidates should born between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001 (Both dates inclusive) For Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics & Law).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per as rules.
- A. Height.
(i) Assistant Commandant (GD), Technical – 157 Cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Assistant Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women)- Minimum 162.5 Cms and Maximum 197 Cms leg length minimum 99 Cms. (B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height & Age+10 % acceptable.
- B. Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- C. Eye Sight.
(i) Assistant Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.., 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(ii) Assistant Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iii) Assistant Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.., 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- 250/- Rs. Application Fee
- 0/- Rs. For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen
- Payment Mode (Online)- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Of Apply Online – 17/08/2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last date of Applications – 07/09/2022 at 17:30 hrs
- Date of Computer Based Exam – Nov 2022 to Jun 2023
- All India Commercial & NMC Vacancies
- Bank Services 2022 Recruitment (Latest Vacancies)
- Railways 2022 Recruitment
- Staff Selection Commission 2022 Recruitment
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Defence Recruitment 2022