Indigo invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Invoice Processing. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Gurugram, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Indian low-cost carrier InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., operating as IndiGo, has its headquarters in Gurgaon, Haryana. By number of passengers transported and fleet size, it is India’s biggest airline. As of October 2022, it has a 57% share of the domestic market. [needs non-primary source] In terms of the number of passengers carried and the size of its jet fleet, it ranks fourth among Asian low-cost airlines. As of November 2022, the airline had transported over 300 million passengers.
Position Name – Invoice Processing
Responsibilities and Duties
- To process foreign vendor Invoices related to purchase/Repair/Warranty/BFE and ensure submission of related freight bill to finance within 7 days from the date of receipt to IGO
- To monitor payment status and follow up with finance for timely payment to all the foreign vendors
- Working on non-invoice report every quarter related to foreign vendors for timely closure of non- invoice report
- Monitoring Import DSR wrt timely submission of freight bills
- Preparation of monthly MRO expense report with list of invoices forwarded to finance for preparation of department cost report (DCR) so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Invoice Processing Hiring 2023
- Educational Qualification : Bcom / BBA Freshers
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- IT Skills: MS Excel, Pivot Table, VLOOKUP
- Behavioral Skills: Good Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies