Indigo Hiring Drive 2022
Indigo invites application for hiring drive for the position on Flight Dispatcher (Trainee). It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Greater Noida, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Flight Dispatcher (Trainee)
Salary CTC – 10 LPA (Glassdoor estimate)
Job Eligibility & Skill for Indigo Hiring Drive 2022
- 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics mandatory
- 0 – 3 Years Experience.
- Executive is operations personnel who will be assigned duties in OCC to assist flight dispatcher in operations. He should be able to perform job functions efficiently using AIMS, ACARS, MET PLUS, Report Engine etc. He/ she will be responsible for:
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers in monitoring VHF/HF/SATCOM/ACARS communication on real time basis and maintaining records/logs of the same.
- Will have readily available information on latest weather, airfield limitations etc. for assistance to Flight Dispatcher and Flight Crew.
- Assist Flight dispatcher in Flight follow-up.
- Retrieve FIC/ADC for all flights and follow-up wherever ATS plan not available, take appropriate action i.e. to extract ATS PLAN from OFP and send it to respective station / ATC unit.
- Monitor maintenance status of Aircraft and ZFW change mails and to inform Flight Dispatchers accordingly.
- Attend incoming telephone calls and transfer calls to respective Flight Dispatcher i.e. according to responsibilities assigned.
Indigo is Indian largest passenger airline, Indigo started in August 2006. Indigo runs 279 airline daily including 26 international flights. Indigo has captured 57.7% of market sector in airline industry in India.
- Profile Screening
- Assessment Test
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies