Infrrd invites applicants for off campus hiring drive for the position on Trainee Software Engineer under the category of Product Customization . It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
We are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents. For over a decade, we’ve been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much much more
Position Name – Trainee Software Engineer
Eligibility & Skills for Infrrd Hiring 2023
- A Good Engineering or master’s degree from a reputed university in Computer Science, Information Science or Information Technology (year of graduation-2023) with an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Knowledge and exposure in Manual testing.
- Knowledge in Automation testing (Selenium+Java) is a plus.
- Any software testing course undertaken would be an added advantage.
- Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOP’s) concepts
- Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge own limit
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies