Intel Invites freshers for Internship Program 2023
Intel intives application for hiring drive under latest internship program 2023 on the role of Graduate Intern Technical. It is full time paid internship. Working style is hybrid. A location of internship is Bangalore India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Graduate Intern Technical
Stipend – Stipend will be paid as per company norms
Eligibility criteria & skills for Intel Internship Program 2023
- Minimum Qualification is for the candidate to be pursuing a Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or related field.
- Preferred qualifications include: o Knowledge in one or more of C/C++/Python programming languages
- Knowledge of software design, development, and validation processes.
- Knowledge of Operating systems and Computer Architecture.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, ability to work in a team.
Intel is the world biggest leading semiconductor & proccesor developing company. It is american bases company.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply Drive?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies