Invesco Hiring Drive 2022
Invesco invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Business Trainee under the category of Legal, Compliance & Audit. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Business Trainee
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for Invesco Hiring Drive 2022
- Minimum requirement to perform job duties – MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science background like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role. Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies