Invesco invites applicants for the hiring drive for the position on Information Security. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
Invesco (then officially spelled with all-capital letters: INVESCO) was founded in Atlanta in 1978 when Citizens & Southern National Bank divested its money management operations. The company purchased in 1988 by the British firm Britannia Arrow, based in London, which later adopted the INVESCO name. INVESCO PLC and AIM Investments merged in 1997. Following the completion of the merger, the company was renamed Amvescap. In 2007, the company reverted to the Invesco name. Since 2000, Invesco has expanded through acquisitions such as the ETF firm PowerShares Capital Management and the restructuring of WL Ross & Co. Visit company www.invesco.com/corporate/en/home.html
Position Name – Information Security.
Eligibility Criteria for Invesco hiring 2023
- Degree(BCA)/MCA/BTech or equivalent experience.
- Must have ability to diagnose and solve problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate at all technical levels.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work adhere to Invesco technical and operational procedures and policies.
- The necessary interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the IT organisation with individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, approachable and people oriented.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies