Invesco invites applications for off campus hiring drive for the position on Graduate Engineer Trainee under the department of Big Data, Risk & Quantitative Analytics. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
About Company : Invesco
Invesco (then officially spelled with all-capital letters: INVESCO) was founded in Atlanta in 1978 when Citizens & Southern National Bank divested its money management operations. The company purchased in 1988 by the British firm Britannia Arrow, based in London, which later adopted the INVESCO name. INVESCO PLC and AIM Investments merged in 1997. Following the completion of the merger, the company was renamed Amvescap. In 2007, the company reverted to the Invesco name. Since 2000, Invesco has expanded through acquisitions such as the ETF firm PowerShares Capital Management and the restructuring of WL Ross & Co. Visit company www.invesco.com/corporate/en/home.html
Position Name – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023
- B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT)
- No current backlogs
- 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies