Invesco Technology invites students for off campus hiring drive for the position on Technology associate – Fresher. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is situated Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Technology associate
Salary – 9 – 10 LPA
Eligibility criteria & Skills for Invesco Technology Off Campus 2023
- Course specialization: B.E or B.Tech ( CSE, IT)M.Tech – Computers and MCA
- Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation: 7.0 CGPA
- Target batch Passouts: 2023
- Desired experience: Fresher
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Strive for success beyond title and status; go beyond manager’s expectations
- Collaborate with multiple departments and effectively influence positive change and ideas
The Invesco Technology Associates Program is a talent programme that aims to recruit small cohorts of highly skilled junior professionals and then deploy them within the organisation. As a Technology Associate, you are expected to make an immediate impact. You are responsible for driving business results while working on Technology projects alongside global/local teams or any other assigned projects under the direct supervision of the Manager. This programme allows you to move through multiple teams, gaining real-world experience by working closely with stakeholders from all over the world; it will be a combination of on-the-job training, mentoring, and exposure, in addition to classroom training sessions.
Tentative date of interview : 10th Jan
Tentative date of joining : July 2023
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies