JEE Main 2023: According to a Thursday declaration from the NTA, the first session of JEE (Main) will conduct from January 24 to May 31. The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) will take place on May 7 and the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will be held on May 21 and May 31.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced on Thursday that the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) or JEE (Main) will be held for the first time from January 24 to December 31, the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) on May 7, and the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) on May 21 and May 31, respectively.
NTA informs, exams will conduct every day from January 24 to January 31, with the exception of January 26,on Republic Day 2023.
According to Sadhana Parashar, senior director (Exams) of NTA, “JEE (Main) will arrannge in two sessions, i.e. session 1 (January 2023) and session 2 (April 2023),” for the academic year 2023-24. Applications for the exam’s first session will be accepted from December 15 to January 12. There are 13 languages available for this examination, including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The official statement, notification and dates are available on the NTA JEE 2023 websites, Official JEE Portal and nta.nic.in.
Applicants must have a plus two (Class 12th) pass certificate in Physics and Math to be eligible to apply.
Timeline of JEE-Main 2023
- JEE Main 2023 notice and information bulletin publication date is December 15, 2022
- Registration for JEE Main is open until 12 January 2023 up to 9 pm.
- Exam city release slip: second week of January 2023
- JEE Main admission cards will release in the third week of January 2023.
- Main Session 1 Exam: January 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31
Steps to fill Application form
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in to access the official NTA website.
- Register by providing the required information such as your name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Apply by logging in with the necessary information
- Scan and submit the pertinent documents.
- Make the registration payment.
- Click on final submission button & download the application form for referance.
- Please fill the form carefully.
Others Important Vacancies