Johnson & Johnson Off Campus Drive 2022
Johnson & Johnson has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee for location Aurangabad/ Mumbai, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Company Name||Johnson & Johnson|
|Graduates batches||2020, 2021|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Pharm|
|Job location||Aurangabad/ Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
Job Description for Johnson & Johnson Off Campus Drive 2022
- To assist in planning & execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- To assist in planning & execution of calibration program.
- Lead technicians for machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implement effective countermeasures.
- Using Continuous Improvement (JJPS/Six sigma ) tools and methodologies to improve machine’s reliability, reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Design training material and provide training to peers and technicians.
- Work closely with Engineering team and maintain good working relationship with peers, quality and production staff to achieve the required reliability and performance of the machines to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Investigate, gather, analyze data and implement solutions to improve processes.
- Engineering degree in Instrumentation/Control system/ Mechatronics/Electronics/ Electrical/Mechanical
- Good academics
- No Active backlog.
The Selection process of Johnson & Johnson includes the multiple round of interview.
- Online Assessment
- Multiple round of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 21/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies