JP Morgan Mass Hiring 2023: JP Morgan is conducting mass hiring drive for the role Reference Data Specialist- Team Member. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bengaluru, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Position Name: Reference Data Specialist- Team Member
Required Eligibility: JP Morgan Mass Hiring 2023
- Each staff will be primarily responsible for executing the task assigned in the group which would include, though not exhaustive, setting up clients records on the system, maintaining work log, investigating exceptions etc.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate adding & updating of client’s information in respective Functional applications / Global Systems & mainframes.
- Manage the workflow of BAU, handling requests made to the Static Team from CSO’s, Implementation Team & Internal Departments.
- Ensuring work is processed within established timeframes, is subject to the necessary controls and that targets are met accordingly.
- The role involves interaction with Lines of Business and Internal clients via telephone or email, some of whom maybe of a senior capacity.
- Respond to queries received via mailbox and resolve any client issue on priority
- Working on various BAU Projects assigned from time to time & ensure timely completion of projects. Process any required back-up tasks relating to production, identifying ways to improve current work practices
- The job also involves extensive investigation on a transaction and ageing level. Although the role will have individual responsibilities, expectation will be to contribute to meeting team’s goals and SLA’s.
- Escalate and refer all concerns or non-routine situations to supervisors and managers.
Eligibility: JP Morgan Mass Hiring 2023
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Graduate with 0-1 years experience in a bank operations environment.
- Knowledge of cash & Trade products would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and attention to details, highly organized and deadline oriented, are strengths.
- High Level of Client centricity, sound communication and Solution orientation
- Excellent PC skills, proficient with MS Office suite of products, particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness to ask questions and pursue open issues until resolution in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to a very fast pace and changing environment.
- Ability to work within a global team environment, spanning several regions, and time zones.
How to Apply: JP Morgan Mass Hiring 2023 ?
Apply to this role now: Click here