JPMorgan Chase Careers Hiring 2023: JPMorgan Chase hiring for the role of Reference Data Associate. It is full time permanent job. Working mode is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligibility criteria those can check out the full details and apply from the given below link.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Position Name: Reference Data Associate
Responsibilties: JPMorgan Chase Careers Hiring 2023
- A global business aligned team that is instrumental in putting the client front and center throughout our cohesive and consistent model
- An organization that enables thought leadership and a team who are risk aware, flexible, empowered, and feel accountable to drive best in class service
- Driving to be best in class through transformational change and technology innovation
Eligibility: JPMorgan Chase Careers Hiring 2023
- Strong People management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate team
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Preferred experienced with client documentation and JPM systems
How to apply: JPMorgan Chase Careers Hiring 2023 ?
Apply to this role now: Register here