Kantar Off Campus 2023
Kantar invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Associate Analyst. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Analyst
Salary CTC – 3.0 LPA
Job Eligibility & Skills for Kantar Off Campus 2023
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Non-Engineering)
- Year of passing :2023
- Any Experience : No prior work experience (freshers), any relevant exposure in projects is a plus
- Joining : May/June’23
- Good aptitude skills – number driven thinking
- General sense of logical thinking and ability to solve day to day problems
- Attention to details and ability to communicate the same to others
- Basic working knowledge on MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors. The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies