KeySight Recruitment 2022
KeySight invites application for recruitment drive 2022 for the role of Technical Support Engineer (Provides engineering support to customers, customer support personnel and field support staff on systems and product issues. Works with customer and company personnel to define technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix). It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Technical Support Engineer
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility for KeySight Recruitment 2022
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Test design and debug, automation works
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical writing ability
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
Keysight works with innovators to push the boundaries of engineering to design, emulate, test, and deliver breakthrough electronics. Whether you’re looking to improve product experiences, optimize and secure your network, or get a head start on technologies like 5G, 6G, electric or autonomous vehicles, IoT, or quantum — Keysight accelerates innovation with intelligent insights built on the most accurate measurements to reduce risk and speed time-to-market.
- Technical Round
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies