Koch Hiring 2023
Molex (Koch) invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for Koch Hiring 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical/Electrical
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Time management and professionalism,
- Ability to read drawings, angle of projections, etc.,
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience -0-1 years
- Knowledge on the wiring harness manufacturing process will be an added advantage.
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better. Charles G. Koch is chairman of the board and CEO of Koch Industries, a position he has held since 1967. Since then, the company has transformed into a dynamic and diverse group of companies focused on value creation that helps people improve their lives.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies