Konecranes Off Campus 2023
Konecranes invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Trainee – Global IT Support. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Pune, Maharashtra, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Trainee – Global IT Support.
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility & Skills for Konecranes Off Campus 2023
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Networks, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting date of apply have (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies