KPMG hiring Consultant | Fresher
KPMG India invites application of hiring drive 2022 for the position of Consultant (Graduate Fresher) for the location at Gurgaon, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in August 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities have a domestic client base of over 2700 companies. Our global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Position – Consultant
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
- Assist the GPMO Core team in understanding the methodology, assisting in executing of new and more efficient ways to execute the maintenance of the project management library of tools/templates/discipline
- Assist in maintaining updates to organizational charts, marketing materials and necessary collaboration sites
- Assist in gathering relevant topics along with preparation of materials for monthly GPMO meeting content
- Assist with the developing, refreshing, and formalizing change management process keeping up to date all mandatory external functions input to the project mgt lifecycle
- Prepare materials for monthly portfolio reviews and mantaince of necessary documentation and follow-up on actions or escalations need to execute “go to green plan”
- Manage & track onboarding and offboarding of resources and complete all required activities and proactively identifying areas that can be streamlined or improved
- Support administrative tasks related the PPM tool including User Management i.e.: adding and deleting users, SSO setup (when required), creating user groups and updating members in user groups, project permissions.
- Assisting in first level support for PM’s on technical issues, questions, etc.
- Prepare adhoc leadership reporting across all aspects of the GPMO. This includes financial, resource utilization & dashboard reporting
- Assist in the Resource management process by scheduling and monitoring of GPMO staff and preparing data to drive utilization / capacity discussions.
Qualification & Skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, and Visio skills
- Well versed in PPM and collaboration tools i.e.: Clarizen Teams
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The selection process of KPMG includes the various rounds of interview.
- Profile screening
- Assessment test online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer letter
- Starting Date of Apply – 22/07/2022
- Last Date – n/a
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022