KPMG Hiring Drive 2022 | Freshers 2022
KPMG invites application for hiring drive for the role of Analyst (The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries). It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bangalore & Kochi India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position – Analyst
|Company Name||KPMG India|
|Job location||Bengaluru, Kochi|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||5.48 LPA|
Qualification & Skills for KPMG hiring Analyst 2022
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 15,000 operating from seven locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Noida providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
There will be three main stage of selection for the given post, Every candidate have to go through for final selection.
- Online test
- HR round
- Technical round
- Deadline – n/a
- Assessment date will be notified via Email
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies