Landis Gyr off campus drive 2022
Landis Gyr has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee for location Noida, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
For more than 125 years, Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage the energy better. Our Edge to Enterprise solutions has empowered utilities and end-consumers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce the energy costs, decarbonize the electric grid, and contribute to a sustainable use of resources.
As the fastest growing Utility IoT company, and the largest player in the smart grid domain, we are enabling the transformation in the energy industry by offering a broad range of products, solutions, and services. This combined with various strategic acquisitions and a deep partnership with Google empower utilities and consumers with data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today and tomorrow.
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Company Name||Landis Gyr|
|Graduates batches||2021, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Roles & Responsibilities for Landis Gyr off campus drive 2022
The selected candidates can expect to do exciting work in either of the areas of Software, Firmware engineering & Deployment of Software Services, and Customer Delivery (Core Development, design, Implement / Delivery, review, document,) as per demand and would be responsible for the high quality and completeness of deliverables. You would get an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies.
Qualification & Skills
- B.Tech/B.E. (CS, IT , ECE, EEE) & MSc (Computer Science) MCA (FULLTIME)
- 2021/2022 batch
- Women only
- Above 60% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech / MSc / MCA with no active backlog
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Strong conceptual knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of core Engineering/ Specialization subjects
- Learning attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Focus on Quality and Innovative approach.
The Selection process of Landis Gyr includes the multiple round of interview.
- Online Test
- Online Interview
- HR Round
- Starting Date of Apply – 25/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies