Lenovo hiring B.com MBA CA Fresher | 0-4 Year
Lenovo invites application of hiring drive 2022 for the position of Assistant Manager for B.com MBA CA Fresher at Bangalore, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
We deliver a full portfolio of PCs and tablets, monitors, accessories, smartphones, smart home and smart collaboration solutions, augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), commercial Internet of Things (IoT), software, services, and smart infrastructure data center solutions around the world. Since 1995 we have shipped more than half a billion PCs, and we make three devices every second. Our Lenovo Neptune™ water-cooling technology for high performance computing (HPC) environments has made us the #1 provider of systems on the global TOP500 supercomputer list. Lenovo has been included as one of the initial members of the new Hang Seng TECH Index, making us one of the 30 largest qualifying tech companies currently on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Position – Assistant Manager – Finance (LFL)
|Eligibility||B.com MBA CA|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Responsibilities for Lenovo hiring B.com MBA CA Fresher
- High proficiency in MS Excel, good presentation skills. Knowledge of accounting and finance Business Finance Support- Strategic and Operational Financial Planning and Analytical skills Partner with business to drive business strategy, growth and operations from finance standpoint Finance planning- long term/short term and Analysis Perform Monthly forecast, quarterly book close and management reporting Decision-making support to business with analytical approach Strong and efficient business controls and uncompromised process compliance
- Work with speed, agility to provide timely and excellent support to the business
Qualification & Skills
- B. Com Graduate, CA (preferably 1st Attempt), MBA Finance from premier Institute
- Fresher and experienced CAs (0- 4 yrs post qualification exp)
- Articleship from reputed CA firm, especially Big 4 Prior Industry experience High proficiency in MS Excel and Power point Excellent Communication Skills Team Player and result oriented Challenging mindset, ability to think out of box and problem solver Entrepreneurial bent of mind, take ownership Ability to work in complex high-pressure environment Able to work with varied stakeholders and cross functional team across different cultures
The selection process of Lenovo includes the various rounds of interview.
- Profile screening
- Assessment test online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer letter
- Starting Date of Apply – 27/07/2022
- Last Date – n/a
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022