LTIMindtree Limited invites applicants for the recruitment drive for the position on Customer Service Associate. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Bengaluru, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
About Company :
LLTIMindtree is a new kind of technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform – from core to experience – to thrive in the marketplace of the future. With a unique blend of the engineering DNA with the experience DNA, LTIMindtree helps businesses get to the future, faster.
Position Name – Customer Service Associate
Eligibility Criteria for LTIMindtree Limited Recruitment 2023
- Documentation skills Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with a 80 accuracy is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service.
- Should have good listening skills, attention to detail and ability to provide right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy and resolution times are met in a consistent manner.
- Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude and open to constructive feedback.
- Shift Flexibility – Should be willing to work in a 24 7 shift environment and be flexible with any changes in work window as per client requirement.
- Should be open to split week offs and willing to support additional work hours during peak season.
- Continuous learning Should display inquisitiveness and an appetite for constant learning and skill upgradation Computer Basics.
- Should have a basic understanding of operating on a laptop desktop.
- Requires basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts across common email, browser and Office applications.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies