Maersk Recruitment Drive 2023: Maersk is hiring for the role Business Support Coordinator. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Chennai, India. If candidate are eligible and fullfill the eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and apply from the given below link.
Maersk Training focuses on solutions for clients in oil & gas, maritime and wind industries. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving our solutions. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies
Position Name: Business Support Coordinator
Responsibilities: Maersk Recruitment Drive 2023
- Liaising with Training Management Services Coordinators across MT office globally for completion of training booking requests
- Proactive collaboration with internal departments globally to ensure that core information about the course availability and booking requests are uploaded on time in the requisite systems
- Liaising with Administration and Sales Coordinators to ensure that the joining instructions are issued on time to the clients with correct information
- Proactive collaboration with MT centres globally to increase the satisfaction of our internal and external clients by maintaining regular evaluation forms / feedback reports
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders by providing Availability reports, Revenue reports and maintaining other Booking and Financial records in the system.
Eligibility: Maersk Recruitment Drive 2023
- Freshers/candidates with maximum 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Well versed with MS- Excel
- Experience interacting with clients
- Ability to work with data and filter variety of information sources to derive the key messages.
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly motivated individuals
- Focus on time management and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal communication)
How to Apply: Maersk Recruitment Drive 2023 ?
Apply to this role now: Click here