Manipal Health invites applicants for hiring drive for the position on Associate – Patient Experience Management. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Mysuru, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s foremost multi-specialty healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. We are a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), a leader in the areas of education and healthcare. With more than 7500 operational beds, our commitment to the overall well-being of an individual is at the core of everything we do. Through our network of hospitals and experienced team of medical professionals, we provide quality and affordable healthcare to everyone.
Position Name – Associate – Patient Experience Management
- Provide general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the appropriate departments or staff.
- Responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance.
- Controls cost and expenditure related to department stationery, telephone usage as well as minimizes wastage of electricity and water.
- Handles all external & internal incoming calls across the hospital.
- Telephonic appointments for consultants are taken.
- Takes messages for staff & consultants.
- Registers Patients / Customers.
- Screen patients and assign to the appropriate consultants.
- Accompanies/directs patients to various departments/nursing stations.
- Moves charge sheets to various departments.
- Ensures that bills are paid and medicines are collected.
Details: Manipal Health Hiring 2023
- Any graduates
- Hostel Facility will be provided to Female Candidates
- Graduate [Freshers] with exceptional communication skills written and verbal [ Kannada + English + Hindi]
- PUC / 12th Pass / Under Graduate (with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centre)
- Preference would be given to local candidates / aspirants with Hospital / Clinics / Medical Center /Hotel / Aviation / Travel / BPO / Call Center experience.
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph and with details on current fixed salary + incentives if any and expected salary.
- Please super scribe as “Application for the post of Patient Experience Management / Customer Care Relations – Associate at Manipal Hospital – Mysore” in Subject column when writing / sending / forwarding E-mail.
How to Apply for Manipal Health Hiring 2023?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies