Maruti Suzuki India Limited invites applications for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Engineering (R&D Vertical), Production, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Service, Parts Accessories Logistics, Digital Enterprise, Training Academy (HR). It is full time permanent job. The location of job is Rohtak, Gurgaon, Manesar, Pan India, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Role Name – Engineering (R&D Vertical), Production, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Service, Parts Accessories Logistics, Digital Enterprise, Training Academy (HR)
- Compensation B.Tech(CTC): 10.34 LPA (8.3 LPA – Fixed),
- Compensation M.Tech(CTC):10.99 LPA – 11.29 LPA (8.85 LPA – 9.10 LPA Fixed – basis experience level),
- Compensation M.Tech – Tool & Die(CTC) : 10.28 LPA – 10.58 LPA (8.25 LPA – 8.50 LPA Fixed – basis experience level)
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Off Campus 2023
- Work Experience: 12- upto 22 months (as on 31st Mar 23) post B.Tech/M.Tech.
- Degree: B.Tech / M.Tech (Regular / Full-time only
- Passing Year: 2021 only
- Branches: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Information Technology, Computer Science and Tool & Die
- Marks: 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout, 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E /B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (as applicable)
- College/Universities: AICTE/UGC recognized
- Age: 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2023)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is a New Delhi-based Indian automobile manufacturer. It was founded in 1981 and was owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan. Maruti Suzuki has a 44.2 percent market share in the Indian passenger car market as of February 2022.
How to apply?
Check here to apply now
Others Important Vacancies