Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) invites applications for off campus recruitment drive for the position on Engineer Graduate Trainee. It is full time permanent onsite job. Working style is work from office. The loaction of job is situated at PAN India. You will be responsible to – Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development. Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Buyer-I
Eligibility criteria & skills for Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2023
- Masters or Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
- 0- 1 years of experience in Automotive Software Development
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
Mercedes-Benz, also known as simply Mercedes or briefly as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automaker founded in 1926. The headquarters of Mercedes-Benz AG, a 2019 subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz Group, are located in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Mercedes-Benz AG manufactures premium cars for consumers as well as commercial vehicles with the Mercedes-Benz logo. Heavy commercial vehicles (trucks and buses) with the Mercedes-Benz brand will be controlled by Daimler Truck starting in November 2019. Daimler Truck was formerly a division of the Mercedes-Benz Group but became a separate business in late 2021. Mercedes-Benz sold 2.31 million passenger cars in 2018, making it the most popular luxury vehicle brand globally.
How to Apply?
- Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies