Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited invites application for off campus recruitment drive for the position of MBOS Software Integration Engineer (Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.) under the function of Research and Development incl. Design. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Salary CTC – Not disclosed
Job Eligibility for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022
- Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development.
- Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- Ability to work in and contribute to Agile team environment
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of technical problem resolution of issues
- Ensure adherence to project time-lines and delivery excellence
- Quality Processes Adherence.
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans. Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG offers financing, leasing, car subscription and car rental, fleet management, digital services for charging and payment, insurance brokerage, as well as innovative mobility services.
- Technical Round
- Technical and HR interviews
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies