Micron Off Campus Drive 2022
- We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
- Micron Off Campus Drive 2022 is hiring GSC Analyst for the location of Hyderabad, India. The eligible candidates can check out the details and apply from the given below link.
Position -GSC Analyst
- Experience – Fresher
- Graduate – 2021, 2022
- Job Type – Full Time
- Job ID –
- Salary CTC – Best in the Industry
- Location – Hyderabad
- Website – https://www.bcone.com/
Job Responsibilities for Micron Off Campus Drive 2022
- Global Supply Management (GSM): GSM team members orchestrate end to end supply chain execution activities to a common customer service level, cycle time and cost goals. GSM has multiple verticals such as: Tactical Supply Planning, Material Planning, Order Promising, Supply Chain Engineering, Supply Planning, Inventory and Service Level Management, Scalable Inventory Management System, Operations Research, and Advanced Analytics.
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP): IBP team members ensure capital, manufacturing, roadmap, and demand plans are integrated and unified in driving to achieve Micron’s strategic and financial goals. IBP has multiple verticals like: Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning,
- Digital Supply Chain (DSC): DSC team member creates solutions using systems/process to orchestrate supply chain in Micron more efficiently. Our model analysts build supply chain system models, business process analysts work on process improvements, Enterprise Master Data (EMD) team creates and maintains product, capacity and material data using business rules and ensure data quality & consistency across various systems, business intelligence teams help in reporting key metrics and processes.
- Product Operations Management: POM team member executes planning, ensures delivery of customer samples & coordinates engineering resource requirements. Owns the processes and coordinates tool and process development that enables Micron to deliver samples on time to customer commits as well as internal engineering needs.
- GSM, IBP and POM: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production engineering. Industrial Engineering is preferred. APICS Certifications like CSCP, CPIM will be nice to have. Internships where you were exposed to planning is recommended. Advanced ability to work in spreadsheets and comfortable handling and manipulating large datasets. A high level of amenity in working with numbers with advanced data analytics knowledge and skills will be plus.
- OM: Bachelor’s in commerce. Internship experience where exposure to ERP, CRM, Salesforce tools etc are nice to have.
- DSC: Bachelor’s in Engineering/technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Prescreening Assessment
- Virtual Interview
- Onsite Interview
- Offer Letter
- No fees
- Starting Date of Apply – 12/01/2022
- Late Date – N/A
- Exam Date – Will be notified
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022