Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022 | Graduate batches 2023
Microsoft conducting a National level Hackathon challenge as name given Fix-a-Thon 2022 for final year engineering students. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link .
Stipend – INR 25,000/- per month
Duration – 3 Month
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022
- Students who are pursuing BE/B. Tech in CSE/IT/other quantitative branches.
- Year of degree completion: 2023
- CGPA above 8 in the current degree.
- You should not have participated in any Microsoft hiring event in the last 12 months.
Dates & Event
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Register before 16th Sept 2022 by 2 PM
- Microsoft will notify you via email if you are shortlisted in this phase & shall be invited for a launch webinar on 21st Sept 2022
- All shortlisted candidate shall undergo GD round for screening
- Hackathon Phases on 29th Sept 2022
- Part 1 (Individual Break fix Challenge (Troubleshooting the given case)
- Part 2 (Hackathon)
Teams will be formed by us who will hack together
- Semi final & Final on 13th – 15th Oct
- Shortlisted teams will qualify to the Semi final round for presentation
- Teams who have nailed their semi final shall be invited for the final round
How to Apply?
Others Important Vacancies