Model N off campus drive 2022
Model N has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Associate Member for the location Hyderabad, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue.
Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology
Position – Associate Member Technical Staff
|Company Name||Model N|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||6.00 LPA|
Job Responsibility for Model N Off Campus Drive 2022
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Programming proficiency in languages like Java etc.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise solutions for a problem
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Improving software quality by identifying issues and bugs. Writing code to fix the quality
- Conceptualize and design product ideas. Design thinking
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing solutions
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Qualification & Skills
- Qualification: MCA
- Graduation year of passing: 2022
- Percentage: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
The selection process of Model N includes the various rounds of interview.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Virtual Technical Round
- HR Interview Round
- Starting Date of Apply – 01/07/2022
- Last Date – 14/07/2022
- Joining Date – 01/08/2022
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022