Morgan Stanley invites candidates for fresher recruitment drive for the position on Investment Risk Analyst. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. A location of job is Hyderabad, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link. Lets fill it now.
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment management and financial services firm headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Clients of the firm, which has offices in 41 countries and over 75,000 employees, include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley was ranked 61st on the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
Position Name – Investment Risk Analyst
Eligibility for Morgan Stanley Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience preferably in asset and portfolio management
- Self-motivated, curious, and adaptable with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a variety of technology tools to analyze investment risk, examples of which may include SQL, Python or R, Excel, Tableau and other statistical software packages
- Ability to work both independently and have the interpersonal skills required to collaborate and establish effective relationships with the business and external groups
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to produce concise and effective presentations
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously, consistently meeting deadlines
- Willingness to question established processes and seek to improve them
How to register?
Apply to this role now: Click here
Others Important Vacancies