MorningStar Hiring Data Research Analyst 2022
MorningStar invites application for hiring drive 2022 for the position of Data Research Analyst for the location at Mumbai India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors’ interests is the foundation of our company. We provide independent analysis on individual securities, funds, markets, and portfolios. We also provide data on hundreds of thousands of investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and alternative vehicles, along with real-time global market data on millions of equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets.
Position – Data Research Analyst
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
Job Responsibilities for MorningStar Hiring Data Analyst 2022
- Actively collect managed investment data using Morningstar collection systems, and ensure data timelines, completeness and accuracy to meet business goals.
- Work with product teams, technical teams to identify and solve data issues.
- Manage relationships between Morningstar and Asset Management companies, insurance companies and other data vendors.
- Closely work with quality assurance, products, and technical departments to resolve clients’ data issues timely and effectively.
- Participate in the Center of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Establish and achieve the set SMART goals with the direction of team lead.
- Continuously improve data collection and quality assurance process using LSS tools. Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestions to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in data and process related projects such as industry/market research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in economics/ finance/ business / maths/ statistics with minimum 60% in final year, with knowledge in fund investment data.
- Good command in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.); advanced users preferred. SQL, Macro or Python will be a plus.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities, and excellent communication written as well as verbal & reporting skills.
- Strong learning ability and equipped with self-motivation in an independent, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
The selection process of MorningStar includes the various rounds of interview.
- Profile Screening
- Assessment Exam
- HR Interaction
- Starting Date of Apply – 13/07/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Assessment Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies
- All India Vacancies 2022
- Bank Services 2022
- UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- SSC Recruitments 2022
- All Sate Government Vacancies 2022