MorningStar Hiring Drive 2022 | Fresher
MorningStar invites application for off campus hiring drive for the role of Data Research Analyst under the category of Data. It is full time permanent job, Working style is work from office. A location of job is Navi Global, India. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Data Research Analyst
Salary CTC – 5.48 LPA
Job Eligibility & Skills for MorningStar Hiring Drive 2022
- 0 to 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication together with excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound client service skills with a proactive and creative approach
- Good Excel skills for data analysis & transformation.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of all Windows operating systems
Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors’ interests is the foundation of our company. We provide independent analysis on individual securities, funds, markets, and portfolios. We also provide data on hundreds of thousands of investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and alternative vehicles, along with real-time global market data on millions of equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets.
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Starting Date of Apply is (Already Started)
- Joining date will be shared after selection via email.
How to Apply?
Click here to Join our LinkedIn Page
Others Important Vacancies