MorningStar Off Campus Drive 2022
MorningStar has released information for off campus drive 2022 for the position of Research Associate for location Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India. The eligible candidates meets the requirement criteria those can check out the details of role and responsibilities, qualification, selection process and apply link from the given below. Fill form before the form get expired.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The Company offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the debt and private capital markets. Morningstar provides data and research insights on a wide range of investment offerings, including managed investment products, publicly listed companies, private capital markets, debt securities, and real-time global market data.
Position – Research Associate
|Graduates||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Eligibility||BE / B.Tech/ BCA|
|Job location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary- CTC||3.9 LPA|
- Conduct timely and in-depth screening, research, and review of companies
- Learn the research methodology and processes quickly and apply that knowledge consistently
- Deliver on individual and team targets including production and quality as well as improve the overall performance quarter on quarter
- Provide input and ideas for new data collection methods, product/process improvements and quality initiatives.
Qualification & Skills for MorningStar Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (candidates in the last year of their degree can also apply)
- 2020/2021/2022 batch or early
- Freshers and experienced candidates can apply.
- Strong English reading, writing and content interpretation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Client-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical and critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
The Selection process of MorningStar includes the multiple round of interview.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Face to Face Interview
- Starting Date of Apply – 10/06/2022
- Last Date – N/A
- Test Date – Will be notified
How to Apply ?
Others Important Vacancies