Morningstar invites applications for recruitment drive for the position on Associate Client Service. It is full time permanent job. Working style is work from office. The location of job is Navi Mumbai, India. You will be resonsible for reviewing the terms and conditions of corporate actions. Index operations such as rebalancing, quality control, Index Calculation, Real time Feed Monitoring, Daily File Monitoring, Other daily processes. Clear daily exceptions assignment and update data services with validated information. If candidate meet the required eligible criteria those can check out the details of role and eligibility criteria and apply from the given below link.
Position Name – Associate Client Service
Eligibility Criteria for Morningstar Recruitment 2023
- University degree or equivalent, with major in financial, mathematical, analytical, or technical field strongly preferred.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done.
- Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering
- Candidate must be from Mumbai..
Morningstar, Inc. is a financial services firm based in Chicago, Illinois that was founded in 1984 by Joe Mansueto. It offers a variety of investment research and management services. Morningstar’s research and recommendations considered influential in the asset management industry by financial journalists, and a positive or negative recommendation from Morningstar analysts can drive money into or out of any given fund. As of March 31, 2022, the firm’s asset management division managed more than $265 billion.
How to apply?
Check here to apply
Others Important Vacancies